STATEMENT OF FAITH
Taylor University Broadcasting Inc Statement of Faith
The following Taylor University Broadcasting (TUBI)Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inerrant Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning love, truth, morality, and proper conduct, is the final source of all that we believe.
All board members, employees and volunteers collectively and individually agree they believe in each of the following statements:
• There is one God, eternally existent in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—the only Creator, Redeemer, and Sustainer of all things in heaven and on earth.
• The Bible is the only inspired, authoritative written word of God, true and trustworthy in all it affirms.
• Jesus Christ is the eternal, living Word of God. Through his incarnation he revealed God’s plan of redemption by his virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension. He will return in power and glory to judge the living and the dead.
• The Holy Spirit is present in the life of every believer, testifying to the lordship of Christ, illuminating the Scriptures, and empowering believers for fruitful service and obedience to God’s commands.
• Humankind, though uniquely created in God’s image, rebelled and stands in need of redemption. God, by his grace, extends salvation, reconciliation, and eternal life to anyone who comes to Christ by faith.
• The Church is the global body of believers across time who affirm that Jesus Christ is Lord and demonstrate their faith and unity in Christ by loving and serving him and all people.